Where is Concordia?
On St. John, Concordia is approximately 11 miles (45 minutes) from Cruz Bay by Taxi or car. Please take Concordia's phone number with you in case you get lost. 340-693-5855.
- Take Rt. 10 (Centerline Road) heading East out of town toward Coral Bay. Dolphin Market will be on your left.
- Centerline Road (Route 10) is a winding drive along the central ridge of the island. Remember to drive slowly and on the left side of the road.
- Stay on Route 10 for 8 miles until you come down to sea level at the intersection of Rt. 10 and 107. Turn Right onto 107. (If you go over a speed bump, you missed your turn onto Rt. 107)
- Continue on Route 107 for 3.75 miles.
- Concordia’s entrance is on your left at the crest of a hill after a big “dip”. You will see some steel mailboxes, The Tourist Trap Restaurant and a street sign for Sugar Bird Hill on the left.
- Turn left and immediately turn right onto Concordia’s concrete roadway, passing the Concordia sign.
- Make the next Right Turn and proceed down the hill to the parking lot at Registration.
- If you pass the 4 mile marker and reach the National Park parking lot at Salt Pond Bay, turn around and make your first right.
Please visit our FAQ section for more information about transportation.
We look forward to welcoming you here!