Eight newly constructed studios are now available. Each Eco-Studio accommodates four people with a queen size bed and a queen size futon sofa/bed in a shared space. The studios have solar hot water and are powered by a photovoltaic system. Locally made recycled artisan glass outfits bathroom and kitchen countertops, light fixtures, and décor. Scroll down for rates. Click on the photo to view more images.
- All of the Eco-Studios include spectacular ocean views
- Each of the 8 Eco-Studios vary slightly in design and décor
- Each can accommodate up to four persons with one queen bed, and one queen futon
- Each includes kitchen and private bathroom
- Hiking, swimming and snorkelling in the Virgin Islands National Park is within walking distance via Concordia's Nature Trail.
- Concordia’s unpopulated location provides extremely quiet retreat
Rates for the summer / Fall Season
1 May - 14 November
- $165 per night, double occupancy
- $15 per night, each additional person, all ages
Rates for the Winter / Spring Season
15 November - 30 April
- $255 per night, double occupancy
- $25 per night, each additional person, all ages
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy and do not include 10% USVI tax or $30 refundable check-in deposit.
For more information about minimum night stay requirements, cancellation, and early departure, click here.
These coveted units are often reserved a year in advance. Specific unit requests are welcomed, however are not gaurenteed.