Café Concordia’s buffet catering menu is served in our beautiful outdoor Pavilion area. We offer three dinner options to meet your budget and tastes! Click on the menu packages below to see your options:
Table Setting & Bar:
- Appetizer Table Set Up
- Buffet Serving Table Set Up. Set Up includes table cloths, chafers, sterno, serving utensils, etc.
- Dinner Table Set Up. Tables seat four and include table cloth, napkins, flatware, dinnerware, and glassware.
- Bar Service. Includes bar equipment and bartender.
- Table Decor - Feel free to add your personal touch to your table settings, such as centerpieces, flower pedals, name cards, colored runners, etc. Decoration is not included in table setting rates.
- Please choose two beers and three mixed drinks from the Bar Selection. Bar prices vary.
- Prices are per person and include Water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ice, Lemons, Limes, Tonic, House Red Wine and House White Wine. Please choose two beers and three mixed drinks from the Bar Selection.
Bar Selection may Include:
- Water, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite.
- Corona, Dos Equis, Lagar, Heineken, VI Summer Ale, Amstel Light and Budweiser.
- Rum Punch, Margarita, Gin or Vodka Tonic, Rum & Coke.
Additional Catering Information:
Four Servers per event minimum.
Pavilion Rental fee applies to all catered events. General event coordination fee may also apply.
50% of your catering fee is due 10 days after pavilion booking. Event balance is due 90 days prior to your arrival.
20% gratuity added to the total cost of catering, table setting and bar services.
Refunds are not available for confirmed events if cancellation occurs within 90 days of the event. Deposits are non refundable; rescheduled event must be held within 6 months of initial schedule to guarantee prices.
A guest count is required 90 days prior to your arrival. Entree per person selection is required 30 days prior to event.
Ipod docking station rental available.